Our Reclaimed Brown Barn Siding boards are perfect if you are looking to add some timber with a unique character and history to your home, featuring a range of earthy grey and brown tones which look great in interior spaces as well as exteriors.
Barn Siding is reclaimed from century old barns and farm buildings across the vast plains of America that are dilapidated or no longer in use. After years of exposure to the elements, these boards have been coloured and weathered to their surroundings, thus creating a look and texture which cannot be replicated, with no two planks being the same!
Rich with history, the timeless beauty of our Reclaimed Barn Siding timber is unmistakable and a rare material that will provide an interesting talking point within your home.
Price displayed is per square metre.
- A sustainable choice for any home as this timber has been considerately sourced and is a reclaimed material originating from North America.
- Can be used both internally or externally due to its hardwood properties. A mixture of hardwoods including oak means that it is a perfect and durable material.
- From rustic doors, custom furniture making and wall cladding, our Reclaimed Poplar Barn Siding boards are the perfect option for any rustic home interior or exterior.
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the product it means that signs of previous use such as markings, colour variation and cracks are expected. This only adds to the character and uniqueness of the product and helps to keep its history alive.
- Sold unfinished and un-sanded. Some images may show various finishes that can be achieved.
Species: Mixed Hardwood
Usage: Cladding, Feature Walls, Panelling, Furniture, Doors, Ceilings, Interiors, Exteriors
Application: Commercial, Residential
Edges: Reclaimed worn straight edge
Size Approx L: 1.5-3.5m W: 14-24cm D: 2-3cm
Please note that no two boards are the same with each board having its own characteristics varying in length, width, depth, colour, and surface appearance.
This is a natural and reclaimed product so signs of previous use such as markings, colour variation, cracks and differences in size and thickness should be expected. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
What To Do When Your Timber Arrives
- The timber has been air dried, therefore we recommend that prior to use it is acclimatised to its new environment to help prevent problems such as movement, warping, swelling or shrinking.
- Brush off any excess residue.
- Either lightly sand to still keep that unique character or use a wire brush to really enhance the natural finish of the timber.
- Decide on your desired finish! We believe that our timber is beautiful in a range of finishes - Either apply wax or oil which we would recommend for preservation, or if you prefer then you can just leave the timber as it is! Click to shop our range of Briwax and Osmo Oil.
If you need any further support or advice with your purchase then please call us on 01995 607272.
We offer a free collect in store service or you have the option to arrange collection through a courier.
As this is a larger item, delivery prices may vary therefore we highly recommend calling us for an accurate delivery price.
Delivery will be via a pallet network system or courier.
Please see our Delivery and Collection terms and conditions for more information