Digital & Marketing Creative APPLY NOW
Do you love creative writing?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Do you have experience of digital design?
If you answered yes to the above questions then read on…
Is this you?:
- Excellent written English and grammar
- Good at creative writing
- Love taking photos, videos and editing them
- Good graphic design skills - using canva / photoshop
- Experience with Wordpress / Shopify / Mailchimp
- Have a basic understanding of SEO, Google Adwords and website management
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Enjoy looking at social media data and reports
- Positive, forward thinking, team player who can also work independently
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and tenacity
Here’s a brief insight into the daily tasks of a Digital & Marketing Creative:
- Working with in house team to create and coordinate content to post on our social media
- Blog writing and newsletter creation
- Using creative writing skills to generate literature for PR releases
- Ensuring brand is consistently carried across all platforms
- Creating marketing materials including leaflets, signage and stationery
- Keeping our websites aesthetic and function up to date, whilst remaining fully SEO optimised
- Management of promotional calendar
Here at South Planks we like to ensure our staff are well looked after, that's why any and every employee will benefit from:
- 20% shop discount
- 25% off on all food and drink from Planks Kitchen
- Free 'Cake of the Week'
- On-site parking
- Medical care
- Free refreshments - the brews are on us!
- Staff socials
- Pension scheme
- Professional development
The fine details:
- Full time, permanent contract
- 42.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- 28 days holiday per year
- From £22,000
|||South Planks Farm, Garstang Road, Barton, PR3 5AB|||Office||||||hSZV_XbxJNBYD7fX|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false