Yard & Sales Operative APPLY NOW
Do you love people?
Can you drive a forklift?
Do you love working outside?
If you answered yes to the above questions then read on…
South Planks is a bustling hub for all things home and renovation. From the products we sell, to our design services, we are passionate about the transformation of interior and exterior projects.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ethos of sustainable materials and have a passion for home design.
This role is over the weekend (both Sat & Sun).
Is this you?:
- Friendly and find it easy to talk to people
- Enjoy creating new relationships
- Have a forklift licence
- Have a strong sales instinct
- Good maths skills
- Enjoy working outside
- Able to work over weekends
- Experience of using basic timber equipment such as small saws and sanders
- Happy to undertake manual labour
- Punctual and reliable
Here’s a brief insight into the daily tasks of a Yard and Sales Operative:
This role is the face of our business - meeting and greeting our customers in our outdoor yard area:
- Supporting them in their purchases by providing exceptional knowledge and customer service.
- Calculating pricing of goods based on product rates and dimensions.
- Using basic equipment to trim timber to length.
- Assisting in the creation of bespoke orders (including sanding, timber finishing)
- Loading orders into customer vehicles (manually and with forklift)
- Keeping the area and products clean and organised.
- Preparing orders ready for delivery.
Here at South Planks we like to ensure our staff are well looked after, that's why any and every employee will benefit from:
- 20% shop discount
- 25% off on all food and drink from Planks Kitchen
- Free 'Cake of the Week'
- On-site parking
- Medical care
- Free refreshments - the brews are on us!
- Staff socials
- Pension scheme
- Professional development
The fine details:
- Full & part time positions available
- 17 - 42.5 hours per week
- Starting from £9.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata
|||South Planks Farm, Garstang Road, Barton, PR3 5AB|||Yard||||||697L7u3DaKhJHEbq|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false