Small items - Home decor: Sent through couriers such as Royal Mail/Hermes. Delivery is calculated at checkout pricing from £2.99 to £10.99.
Medium items - Furniture: Sent through local couriers or via a pallet service. We will contact post purchase regarding a delivery date. Please ensure you are available to sign for the delivery (assist the driver with the offload).
Delivery time of Furniture & Small items: We aim for the item to arrive in store (if not in stock) or delivered to you, within 4-10 working days.
Large items - Timber, Stone, Porcelain, Paving, Tiles etc.: Sent through pallet networks on a 4-10 working day basis. Please note that each product is different in size and weight. The pallet network companies will only offload items that are under 2.4m in length and under 1000kg in weight. Orders over 2.4m in length and 1000kg, means it is up to the customer to organise the offloading either via a forklift or 'handballing' (not recommended for heavy items but suitable for small amounts of timber planks). Customer has option to select postcode from list at checkout for delivery cost.
Ordering small & large items together: For the most efficient and suitable delivery of your items, we recommend completing your small and medium orders separately to the large.
Ordering on a weekend: Please note that although our showroom is open 7 days a week, our office is closed on a Saturday and Sunday. Therefore, all orders made after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday. Medium and Large orders that are placed on a Friday after 10am will sent the following Monday.
Signature on delivery: Please ensure someone is there to sign for the delivery and check that the goods are in the condition sold. Some items may require assistance when offloading.
Collection: Collection is free for all customers. Collection of goods will be during the company's standard working hours. These hours are normally Monday-Friday (inclusive), 8.00am to 17.00pm, Saturday 9.00am to 17.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 16.00pm. Please state when you plan on collecting your goods at checkout, however we will contact on order to confirm. We will hold your goods for a maximum of 14 days free of charge.
On Collection: Please bring photo ID and have the purchase confirmation email on your phone or printed off to show a member of staff.
Checkout: If you click 'free collection' at checkout we will be in touch to arrange a collection date (subject to the item being held in the showroom, if it is available straight away we will let you know, if not it will usually be around 3-10 days).
International: We are able to send items globally, please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate delivery quote.
1. All quotations exclude delivery unless otherwise stated. Where delivery is not included it is deemed that the purchaser will arrange collection of the goods from the company. Any goods being collected by the purchaser are to be collected from “South Planks Farm, Garstang Road, Barton, PR3 5AB” unless otherwise stated. The purchaser is responsible for all costs relating to the collection of goods from the company. The company agrees to provide access to the premises for the purpose of the collection of goods during the company's standard working hours. These hours are normally Monday-Friday
(inclusive), 8.00am to 17.00pm. Access to the company premises for the collection of goods is not normally available on UK bank holidays or during scheduled periods of closure of the company premises such as annual breaks, maintenance and development and any other activity where closure is deemed necessary. The company will notify the purchaser of any scheduled closures of the company premises on request by the purchaser.
2. All deliveries are kerbside delivery. Delivery instructions must be provided by the purchaser and any access restrictions must be disclosed at the point of order. Please ensure the delivery area is suitable for the delivery vehicle, i.e. made on a hard, flat standing area. Failure to provide this information will result in a failed delivery (items will be returned the company’s premises and further deliveries will be charged at the purchaser's expense). It is required that the purchaser is available on the date of delivery to sign for the delivery, otherwise the goods will be returned to the company premises and the delivery charge will be payable in full for a consecutive time by the purchaser for a second delivery attempt.
3. The company will not be liable for any damage done to goods from unloading or handling on site, unless such damage is occasioned by the act or neglect of the company’s agent or servant.
4. Although the company will use its best endeavour to comply with the purchaser’s delivery requirements, the company will not be liable for delay in delivery howsoever occasioned and time shall not be deemed to the essence of the contract.
5. If there is/are access restrictions and/or no storage space or unloading facilities the company reserves the right to withdraw delivery and charge for a wasted journey.
6. If the company holds goods pending for more than 14 days from receipt of delivery instructions from the purchaser or the purchaser does not accept the goods within the 14 day period the company reserves the right to charge the customer up to the sum of £25 (excluding taxes) per pallet per day for the storage of goods.
7. If the company stores goods on behalf of the purchaser, the purchaser acknowledges that any invoice relating to the goods being stored will be treated as due as if the Goods were collected/delivered on the date the purchaser is notified that the goods are available for collection/delivery. The purchaser will be advised of this date by the company so that collection/delivery can be arranged. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide contact details that will allow the company to provide this date, and the company accepts no liability for consequences arising from the purchaser not providing suitable contact
information (via email).
8. If the purchaser chooses to store goods at the company premises without the agreement of the company, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused to the goods due to the day to day activities of the company. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the condition of any goods being stored by the company without a formal agreement being for the storage of goods being in place, and the purchaser acknowledges that should goods be stored at the company premises, it may become necessary for these goods to be relocated around the company premises for storage. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused to the goods due to the relocation of the goods for storage where a formal agreement is not in place.
9. Where goods are collect ex-works by the purchaser of his servants or agent the company’s responsibility ceases when the goods are handled over to the purchaser or his servants or agent.
10. Goods delivered by rail will be dispatched at owner risk rates unless the purchaser expressly requests.
11. For the purposes of this clause the company agrees to allow the purchaser to store completed goods at the company premises for a period of seven days from the date of completion of the goods. Following this initial period any additional storage will only have indemnity from this clause with the written agreement of the company.